164 A/C R12 -> 136a

Hi People,

The previous owner of my 91 164 retrofitted the A/C system from Freon (R12) to 136a. The A/C was out of order till yesterday when I decided to fix it. After many hours checking the connections and relays, I found a ground cable disconnected and after fixed it looks fine.
My question is: Does any body know how much the 134a pressure is in low pressure pipe? I look at CarDisk and I couldn't find.
I measured the pressure and is above 150 psi in red region of my gauge, it seems too high!

Thanks

Fernando '91 - 164L
Menlo Park-CA