Alfas Every Where!

Wow,
What a ride! I just came home from a great little drive (about 30 minutes
each way) in my 164.  I saw two other Alfas. While you folks in the Alfa-rich
environs might think this is no big deal, I live in Omaha Nebraska. I'm more
likely to see a David Brown Tractor than an Alfa most days.
The first sighting came on a surface street at about 6:35pm Cumming Street.
Red early 80s Spider, Great exhaust note (thanks for giving me a thrill
running up the hill)! Big Fun!
The second sighting was a total shock. I was cranking up the freeway onlet
ramp when I saw the late 80s spider. Prick totally jammed me on the ramp.
Didn't give me a bit of room to enter or so much as a wave. I watched him for
about fifteen miles until he found a speed trap to fall upon. Poor sap.
Very big Alfa day in Omaha. If you guys are on the Digest look me up on the
email.
See ya,
Jim Oiler
1991 164L (one of three)