ISO GTV-6 center exhaust

My center exhaust section decided to blow a huge chunk out of itself on
the way home from Detroit* Saturday--does anyone have a center exhaust
section in reasonable shape that they'd like to sell me?  The muffler part
doesn't have to be good because I'll probaby cut that off anyway.

*For those interested, Carnegie Mellon managed to run in all the events at
the Formula SAE race this year--I don't have the official results yet, but
I know we got 66th (out of 140) in the autocross and finished 10 of 22
laps of the endurance race before an exhausted driver and a broken battery
mount took us out.

-Joe Elliott