WTB - GTV6 Windshield Wiper Mounting Nut Cover

I too need at least one of the above, but would prefer a pair so they kind match. Don't
know why one of mine flew off the GTV6 since I never exceed the top speed of the car.
:-)

If you can put me in touch with someone who has these available it would be greatly
appreciated. I hope to have at least one in time for the "cosmetically challenge"
concours at the AROC convention in early July.

GIA (Grazie in advance),
'nardo
'83 GTV6 w/401,218 (s)miles at the moment
Alpine, TX