Manuals

Mo in NJ wrote:

"There is this guy who is selling manuals (reproductions) on CD...
He is going by the name dreamtoyzz...Anyone deal with him? I seem to
remember that the old usernames would go by the wayside as
negative feedback piled up... I'm not going to buy, since I prefer
paper, but I was wondering about this guy."

What I'd wonder about is where and how he got the files. If he just
scanned printed manuals, then he's selling copyrighted material, for
which he needs permission from the copyright holder. I'm kinda skimming
the edge with the Superflow article, which is why I'm giving it away.
That and the fact I'm just a real sweet guy... ;-)

Will Owen