Date: Mon, 19 May 2003 16:03:10 +0000
From: "Matt Swartz" <swartz100@domain.elided>
Subject: Alfa Spider auto trans

I recall seeing a early 90's Spider with an auto trans at an area autoshow
in about 1994.  I just rememebered seeing this car and am curious if Alfa
used a three or four speed automatic.  Also, does anyone know who
manufactured the transmission. Has anyone driven one, if so how did it
drive? I'm not really interested in such a car but am curious none the less.

Joe Swartz
currently no Alfa - but dreaming of a Giulia Super