Car wanted and parts for sale

Dear Digesti,

Due to certain family issues I will be losing my 1969 spider.  I want to
replace it as I have never been with out an Alfa and don't want to try at this
age!  However, I have always had 2 passenger cars with 3 people in my family.
I would like to use this opportunity to get something that all 3 of us can go
in at once.  So here are my thoughts;  1973 or earlier to avoid the California
smog police, good driver- not a project, but not perfect so I don't freak
about a door ding.  I am open to ideas, I like the step-nose GTV and Jr., as
well as a Super.  I would also entertain earlier cars as well (I miss my '63
spider too!).  Anyone with a nice 750 or 101 sprint they want to sell?  The
only "don'ts" are rust and 2600's.  I don't mean to offend 2600 enthusiasts by
equating their cars with rust, I think they are wonderful vehicles.  It is
just that my "Alfa carreer" has been spent with 750, 101, and 105 cars and I
don't want to get out of my comfort zone.

I also have a Word list of parts for a "72 Berlina that are available.  These
belong to my father and he is computer-challenged.  In addition to the Berlina
parts he has an extensive inventory of 101 and 105 parts that he would like to
lighten his garage of.  You can e-mail me for the list as well as his phone
number.

Dave De Rosier
1969 spider (soon to leave)
San Diego, CA