[no subject]

From: Rich Tyndall
Sent: Friday, May 16, 2003 10:56 AM
To: Al Getz; Chris Chowske; Dan Dawson; Gary Erikson; Ray Smith; Linda
Zane
Subject: FW: This is cute! Watch what happens after you send it on!

        THINGS TO NEVER SAY TO A COP

       1. I can't reach my license unless you hold my beer. (OK in
Texas)

       2. Sorry, Officer, I didn't realize my radar detector wasn't
      plugged in.

       3.Aren't you the guy from the Village People?

       4. Hey, you must've been doin' about 125 mph to keep up with me.
      Good job!

       5. Are You Andy or Barney?

       6. I thought you had to be in relatively good physical condition
      to be a police officer.

       7. You're not gonna check the trunk, are you?

       8. I pay your salary!

       9. Gee, Officer! That's terrific. The last officer only gave me a
       warning, too!

       10. Do you know why you pulled me over? Okay, just so one of us
      does.

       11. I was trying to keep up with traffic. Yes, I know there are
no
      other cars around. That's how far ahead of me they are.

       12. When the Officer says "Gee Son....Your eyes look red, have
you
      been drinking?" You probably shouldn't respond with,"Gee Officer
your
      eyes look glazed, have you been eating doughnuts?"

       *** Forward this to at least 5 people and see what comes on your
      screen, you will laugh your head off!!!!!!! This works. I don't
know
      how...