Spica fuel pump/archive search

Fellow travelers,*

A couple of months ago someone mentioned a Spica compatible (high pressure)
fuel pump that they got from NAPA or Pep Boys or someplace for about $70.00.
I couldn't find the posting by using Google from my browser and my vintage
computer always locks up whenever I try to search the archives from Richard's
site so could somebody help me find this posting or the part# info?  One
article I read by Pat Braden indicated that he thought a Datsun 240Z pump
would work.  Feel free to berate my archive browsing inadequacy as long as you
include constructive advice.

Bill Sinclair
Hampton, VA
67 Duetto
73 Berlina
58 Giulietta (almost ready to sell!)
* (in the literal, alfa driving sense - not the archaic communist greeting)