Headlight trim ring - Rubber trim

  Hello all,

Does anyone have a source for the little rubber trim that goes around the
large headlight trim ring on the Spider? I just replaced my driver's side
ring and the new part came with it. It'd be nice to get it for the right
side but I don't want to buy a $50 ring just to get a 10 cent piece of
rubber!

Thanks in advance!

-Rob Bitzer
91 Spider (awaiting new cylinder head...hopefully next week!)
Freehold, NJ