Re: '91 spider airbag light

Karl wrote:

recently acquired a '91 spider and it has the airbag light lit, as I have
heard many spiders do. Can someone tell me what the fix is, if any?

Karl:

If there has been an answer, definitive answer to this question I haven't seen it. My mechanic keeps applying stabilant to some part of the wiring harness or something; usually as a last thing in a long list of stuff when I've not been in the mood to notice. He only turns it off if I ask, his spider's light is lit too!

Let me know if you get a good answer. Post a summary of what's known if you find out.

Thanks,
Bernie Bennett
Brenham, TX
Automatic Spider's airbag lites stay on too! <g>