re: Euro intake manifold

Hi Jorge,

Are you looking for a manifold that already has 45mm bores? Did the factory
actually make euro intake manifolds with 45mm bores? Most guys I know
machine the bores on a standard 40mm manifold when upgrading to 45mm carbs.

Anyway, I have a standard 40mm euro intake manifold from an alfetta gtv,
contact me off-digest if you are interested.

Regards,

Sasha- Melbourne, Australia