Re: roundtails and other old alfas as daily drivers.

Put my 71 Berlina on the list.  Most days of the week during summer.  Will
be mostly all days once rear shoulder harnesses are installed to properly
hold the kids.  Nice days during the week during winter.  I take the 83 Full
size cherokee when it is too snowy and I don't want my Alfa to get whacked
by someone's Suburban or Navigator.  My smile factor in the car is huge.

Steve Thompson
Ketchum, ID