oil vapor separator

Sam,

Have you contacted APE for the oil separator? They sold me one last year for about $35. Not new, but alot less rusty inside. As far as cleaning out the oil return line, I disconnected the hose from the oil dipstick tube and ran a piece of aviation safety wire inside the hose on both sides as far as I could without puncturing the hose. That helps to loosen up the crud inside. Then a source of compressed air can blowout whats left. Blow from the top and place a rag over the other hose end to catch what comes out.

Gary Cerasoli
'86 Spider
'01 Dakota
Jackson GA