Re: Removing Spider Steering Arm

Jon,
       I've not tried to remove the steering arm, but I have removed the
idler arm.  A  sharp blow on the side of the knuckle seems to unseize the
joint.  This trick is also
effective on all the suspension knuckles and ball joint knuckles.  It seems
like a side blow sets up some kind of vibration that breaks the seizure of
the taper fitting more effectively than a knuckle fork or puller.

Good Luck,
Charlie