Re: Upgrade Seat Belts

The most obvious solution is to copy the lates belts,
get the seats and belts and have the mounts welded in.

Alfa already did the engineering, no need to reinvent
the wheel!

Of course I am trying to, and install Miata seats at
the same time.  Not so easy...

Cheers,
Ian Lomax
71 Spider (one miata seat, one stock, both lap belts)