clutch line

Bill Bain wrote,
>While I was underneath the Spider, I decided to check the clutch hose,
>although it's less than a year old.  Sure enough, there's a "bubble" in
>the flexible part, same as the previous 3 hoses I've put on in the last
>2 years.  The hose appears to be weak right where the end that threads
>into the hard line is crimped on.  I've tried one from Centerline, one
>from IAP and one from Alfa and they've all failed in the same spot.  I
>think I asked before, but does anyone make a SS braided hose (similar to
>brake lines) for the clutch hose.  This is getting to be a pain in the
>rump to replace twice a year.

I had written Bill regarding some info Goodridge had provided me a couple of
years ago.  They said if I sent mine in they could probably duplicate it.
Anyway curiosity got me a I went to the Goodridge web site.  Under the Euro
applications for cars they list the brake line set and the clutch line set.
Clutch lines are on the last page, 15-08 pounds each.

http://www.goodridge.net/appguides/UkCAR.pdf

Perhaps Goodridge USA can order them, Perhaps Goodridge in England will sell
direct or one of the European suppliers carries them.

Wayne Abbott