Parrish Plastics fasteners

I have a Parrish Plastics top for my Spider, but my digital camera batteries
are dead, so I'll have to send pix tomorrow.  There are the obvious clips for
the windshield brackets and the turnbuckles that hook around the top frame
near their pivot point on the body, and are tightened by an overcenter lever
sort of like the windshield clips.

One of the turnbuckles was missing on my top when I got it, but we made one up
from hardware store parts.  I'll send pix of both of them.

The weather stripping is critical in these things.  Mine is intact enough to
work, but I'd like to find new stuff if anyone has a source.  I looked for
parts and found diddly squat.

The top looks very good and works well, opens the rear of the car up very
nicely with that big window.  The vinyl covering on mine is coming up, and I
hope to strip it off and paint the top a light color this summer.

Peace,
Joe