Parrish hardtop for Spider/rear deck "knobs" needed

I picked up a Parrish (sp?) hardtop for my Spider from a fellow Atlantan
(thanx Alan!) -- it's even the same color as my Spider!  However, I'm a
bit fuzzy on how it is supposed to attach and how it was
weather-stripped.  Alan has indicated that there are supposed to be some
sort of mounts that attach to the chrome trim plates between the molding
around the convertible top and the rear deck lid (same place that the
"knobs" for the attachment point for the OEM metal hardtop attach).
Does anyone have more information (or a photo) on those rear attachment
points and weather-stripping for the Parrish hardtops?

Related question:  I'd like to find a set of the "knobs" that form the
rear attachment points for the OEM hardtop.  As some folks who went to
VIR saw, I carry my bolt-in roll bar on a rack that attaches to the
trailer hitch.  I'd like to add a nylon strap to the top of the roll bar
from the rear deck so that the bar is a little less "jiggly" on the rack
at highway speeds and rather than use clips that hook to the leading
edge to the trunk lid (and potentially damage the paint), I'd like to
hook the strap to a D-ring that would fit over the "knobs".  That way, I
would also have access to the trunk without having to disturb the roll
bar on its rack.

Any info greatly appreciated!

Bill Bain
AROC Atlanta
'83 Spider (garage queen during all this rain)
'87 Milano (in trouble with the smog police -- the emission station
mis-read the VIN and now I have to go to DMV to get the mess
straightened out).