late model 164 LCD displays

I'm very glad to hear Bob Gauthier's LCD rework looks so good. I was quite
surprised to see just how bad the LCD was before being fixed in another
Digster's photos!

When my car was still under warranty, my dealer suggested to leave it alone,
as mine isn't too bad and a replacement Alfa unit might be worse. I'm
fortunate that after 8 years mine is still missing only about 5 segments out
of several dozen. It doesn't look like a quality-made German or Japanese
system, but it's very useable...

Karl
Sunnyvale, CA
'95 164LS