re: Giulietta Continental Kit

Paul, it is in fact very unappealing!  Norman is a friend of mine and insisted I take the trunk lid a couple of years ago!  It is in my basement.  The car is came frame was in fact an early '56 (ID # in the 300's).  It had been modified with a cable to operate the trunk latch.  The whole thing is pretty nicely done, incorporating a Giulietta hubcap into the center of the wheel cover.  But I personally doubt it was done at the factory, even as a special order.  It is an interesting conversation piece.  Too bad it is too big to hang on the garage wall very easily! Erik Wood

was of the opinion that while it didn't look that appealing, the
workmanship was such that he thought it could possibly have been factory,
either as a proposal or a custom job.

Of course, that was years ago.  No idea what ever became of it, and I
never got to see it in person.

>>- - Paul Witek
(CBA - Currently Between Alfas)