GTV visualized

O.K.

So, I was a little excited to see a Spider of the same vintage and color as Verena,
and, really, I took it to be a rare and wonderous enough event to say so on the Digest.

Today, at noon, in South Bend, I see a really beautiful GTV, rosso, Washington plates,
Italian "I" oval on the left rear. This beauty sparkled in the sun break as I drove
past. Alfas, two days in a row!

Am I missing a NWARC rally in my back yard or something?

Keep driving 'em through...I won't mind getting used to seeing a few Alfas around!

Keep the revs up! (with eyes & SMD detectors sharp for the tax collectors on US 101)

Perry & Diana Wise & "Verena Ragazza"
Nemah, Washington