164 a/c compressor

I can supply you with the semi famous AlfaBill a/c compressor, new not
reman, bolts in.

Here's a link, it's a brand new cart today, so if it's a little clunky, as
my e-mail will be for a day or so, please bear with it/me.

http://65.61.130.21/    http://alfabill.com may work but the domain network
may not fully recognize the change yet.

100+ on the road including all 3 of my 164s.... I just have never had good
luck with remans, lots of work and $ to find out it's no good.

Thanks!

Bill Harkell
AlfaBill LLC
Tampa Florida USA