Downpipe delight

Thanks to Russ and Dean for the cautions about Alfetta derived exhaust...

I'm now sure I have Spider wares, the 2,3 "V" nestles under the 1,4 "Y" with the
outlets pointed rearward and parallel, about 70mm C to C. The downpipe is similar, with
two parallel pipes from the header connection to a "y" just ahead of the resonator can.
O.K.!

I'll check some old posts for muffler suggestions, I recall a certain Flowmaster number
was given in the last handfull of months...December, maybe?

I'm planning to be fabricating/splicing/dicing from the resonator, single muffler, to a
no-can tailpiece. A little bit o' The Sounds Of POW-WAH. Any other suggestions would be
appreciated. BTW, I see bikes going to big-volume cans; quiet idle, under 100-105 dB on
the throttle, good power. Are there similar products to consider? (Not the boy-racer SS
tail cans...)

Adio,

pjw
Nemah, WA