New GRM

If you've never gotten Grassroots Motorsports, the June issue will be a pretty good one for you to get.

Personally, I love it...

In it, 2 Alfa features- a 1 pager of our $2002 Challenge Entry (the turbo Spider), and a longer feature on the Milano. I've not read either, as I just got it this afternoon...

Good magazine. And look for their new magazine- Classic Motorsports. This used to be British Car, but GRM bought them, and will be expanding the coverage. I'm quite sure that it will include Alfa's. I've talked to both Tim Studdard (owner) and Dave Wallens (Editor), and they are excited about Alfa content. Perhaps another Storhok car... ;)

Eric Storhok
Ann Arbor, MI

AROC Detroit Homepage: http://www-personal.umich.edu/~alfa/index.htm