164 into Milano

Bill,

At work, we have a favorite customer, Crazy Pedro... (we don't need no
steenking oil! ) and he has digested 2 3.0 motors in his Verde. We had
swapped 164 motors into the car in both cases.

The only thing we found you had to do is the drive gear on the oil pump may
need to be transferred to teh other head if it's an newer build motor.
Everything else just swapped  over nicely...

Have fun!

Bill Harkell
AlfaBill LLC
Tampa Florida USA