91-93 Spider Spotted, Hillsborough NC

5 6 03

Yo Cats . .

ok, who's got the white 91-93 Spider Veloce [5 sp] that was parked in the 100 block of E Union in Hillsborough NC last weekend?

I RARELY ever see ANY Alfas in the Carolinas (esp down here in Wilmington) so it was quite the surprise pulling on to my brother's street (E Union) and seeing the Spider. (I have never seen a Spider erlier than an 84, ever [other than mine]. Ugh?)

My bride exclaimed "... and it's got the grille ! ! ", an allusion to my 74 Spider fitted with the black bumper uglies (and hidden grille) from a 76.

Such are the gems of life.

- - -

Also, the rear badging was VELOCE SPIDER, not the other way around as I've seen it. What's the dealio ??

Tim Sheridan
74 Spider (red, looks a '76)
87 CRX Si (beat me I like it)
Wilmington NC