From: owner-alfa@domain.elided [mailto:owner-alfa@domain.elided] On Behalf Of Gary
Cerasoli
Sent: Saturday, May 03, 2003 9:48 AM
To: alfa-digest@domain.elided
Subject: Spider Wiper Valance

Greetings Guys/Gals, I'm starting to attack the small rust areas that have
been popping up lately. I have a small area of rust starting in the gap
between the wiper valance(cowl) where it meets the front fender. I would
like to remove the valance so I can get this taken care of. I have a shop
manual, but seems those chapters have been omited from my copy. I can see
the chrome trim below the windshield and screws under the hood gasket need
to be removed. Is there any other hidden hardware I should look for and how
are the wiper arms removed?  TIA, Gary CerasoliJackson, GA'86 Spider'01
Dakota