Price for a 1969 1750 Spider?

Hi,

I'm in the market for a 1969 roundtail in the USA.  I'm looking for a car already in good condition that can be used as a reliable daily driver (reconditioned 1750 with good SPICA), sound body (no rust / no need for a respray), complete, etc.  I'm not looking for a project car since I don't have the time or space to work on one.  (although I recognise that all Alfas are project cars in some form and  - no - I don't want a Honda Civic).

What should I expect to pay?  NADA suggests $11,000 for a 'excellent' condition car and $8,000 for average.  Is that realistic?

Thanks all,
Jonathan