Re: eBay Berlina

Aaaaahhhh, the temptation is getting to be too much!!!

My very first Alfa, was a 69 Berlina. Also white, with black interior, and in rather good shape. (I eventually repainted her Alfa Red)

This guy lives about 15 miles from me.. I've been sorely tempted to just take a look, not that I'm about to spend a quarter of his "price"..

My fear, is that it might be all that it's advertized, and once he realizes his pricing error, he might make me an offer that I'd have a hard time refusing.. and I have one already in the garage half apart and twice overbudget!! ;-) (or is that normal..)

Anyway, I'll let people know what I find out if I actually get in touch with the guy..

Jon