AROC BOD meeting

To any of you who are members of AROC USA...
The agenda for the annual BOD is being worked out right now, so if you have any issues that you would like addressed, send me an e-mail. We can discuss if it does, and then I can pass on the request.

Or if you want to talk about any AROC issue- I'm always open for that... Note that this comes well AFTER the election :)

Thanks,
Eric Storhok
Ann Arbor, MI
6 Alfas.. most notable- 73 GTV, 78 Spider Turbo.

AROC Detroit Homepage: http://www-personal.umich.edu/~alfa/index.htm