2000 with mechanical clutch options

Does anybody out there drive a car with the mechanical throwout bearing
adapter? For instance the one sold by Centerline. I'm thinking of building a
2000 engine/clutch/transmission for my '67 GTV with the mechanical
underfloor clutch pedal - This adapter is one solution. Does it result in
huge pedal-effort? Is it reliable? What other modifications are necessary -
the Centerline website says you have to modify the flywheel/ring-gear, but I
don't understand why.

Alternatively, I could try to locate a hydraulic underfloor pedal box for a
1968/9 1750 (I think it is) and run the standard 2000 hydralic-clutch. has
anybody out there done this mod? Is it simply a case of unbolting the old
and rebolting the new, or is there fabrication to do? Where does the
reservoir normally live for this m/cylinder (I've never seen this model in
the flesh). Was this same pedal-box used on any spiders that would fit?

Thanks

Richard Lane
San Jose
'67 Giulia Sprint GT Veloce