Re: alfa-digest V9 #458: Spider Computers

        I have seen somewhere on the net the name of a place called "Alfa
Heaven", in Wisconsin, that sells a product they call "Pandora's Box"  -which
is supposedly an upgrade on the computer for the L-Jetronic system.
       I have an 84 Spider, with headers, enlarged ports, engine head milled
0.01 in., and an improved cam......am still always looking for more power,
though I haven't had a chance to call the "Alfa Heaven " place
yet......mechanic I go to at "Alfa Performance Center" here says can change
ignition to electronic will help.
       Me?,- I just know how to drive the car.
-Clay Leopold
 Princeton, NJ