69-71 GTV dash or cap wanted

Hey guys - I am wondering if anone out there has a beat up 69-71 GTV dash or old plastic cap (alfa ricambi type thing) or something that they could give me, or sell cheap.  I am looking to make a mold so that I can lay a fiberglass version of this year dash.  A dash that is totally craked or even broken would be fine, as I am mainly interested in the 2 "humps" above the speedo and tach.  I have a 72 dash I can use for the rest of the dash so even a broken, old dash cap would be better then trying to get the shape of the "humps" from just pictures.  Thanks.  Steve