Lower A arm bushing replacement

Digesti..

I was wondering if there are any tricks to pressing out (and in) the lower A bushings. I don't have a press, but a friend I work with does, and has offered to do it for me.

I notice there's a cup like area on one side of the arm, with only the
inner bush sticking out.. Mine are completly loose, I'm hoping there's enough contact inside them to push the outer bushing cup out.. (don't know how they're built inside)

If that's so, it looks like a pretty straightforward job, I'm just a little nervous in case there's some gotcha awaiting.

Another bushing question.. what's the best way to get swaybar link bushings off the end of the bar? Do I need a very narrow puller to
grab that inner bush sleeve? These suckers are VERY rusty...

Thanks..

Jon
77 Spider