RE: Fouled plug, injector problem - exhaust manifold crack?

Jeff and everyone else,

Thanks for the pointers. I swapped plugs between #3 and #4. The problem stayed with #4. I also checked for spark using a grounded spare plug. Spark checked out okay. I installed a new plug on #4 (Bosch Platinum is all I could find locally). Again, the problem did not change.

Is it possible (and easy) to test the injector connection? What should I do next? Order a new injector? :-)

-Robert Abatecola, San Jose, CA
1985 GTV6
1987 Spider Quadrifoglio