Milano Trauma

So you know how I reported that some idiot backed into my parked Milano
and broke one of the headlights. Well today I left for a few hours and
came back to find that someone had backed into my Milano AGAIN, broke
the other headlight and mashed my hood.

The person who did this better be praying to God almighty I do not catch
them.

AAAARRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! What the hell is going on!?

Damian

Damian Magista
magista@domain.elided