Re: Last rubber mats in later spiders

Todd,

I'm not sure if the 77's had rubber mats or not, but
if you want them they are now available from
ReOriginals in Texas (www.reoriginals.com)
International Auto Parts (www.international-auto.com)
and other suppliers.  Carpet is definitely cheaper,
but if you're after original it's about $800 for a
full set of mats I believe.

Cheers,
Ian Lomax
71 Spider - mix or carpets and rubber