Fred's Lament by Scott Fisher

I was lucky to have met Fred at the Nashville AROC. I had talked to him once
before on the phone and he a gave willing advice. I got to talk to him for a
while the first day we were there, and then with the busy schedule we didn't
get to see him again until the night of the banquet. I wish I could have spent
more time with him.

He once sent me an email off the digest when I response to someone looking for
help, don't remember what I added to the link, but in his email he called me a
mechanic and not a parts changer. I knew then that I had made a high point in
my life. When I read Scott's lament it brought a tear to my eyes to lose
another friend.

Farewell Fred, may you rest in peace.

Cordova Ralph