Alfa fwd

>>While true, it doesn't alter the fact that FIAT made the decision to go
FWD on all Alfa products. I doubt seriously if Alfa management would
have made that same decision left on their own. Of course I could be
wrong and maybe they would have. I just don't think so.<<

Dubious. The Sud design project preceeded the Fiat takeover by almost
20 years, with the platform then being used for the 33. The 164 project
was almost complete by the time Fiat took over. Both these are
fwd

All the best

Keith