Tie rod end scraping against A-arm bracket

When I rebuilt the front end on my 91 Spider Veloce I had this same problem,
it turned out that my supplier who will remain nameless, supplier sent him the
wrong inter tie rod ends. Correct tie rod cured the problem.

Cordova Ralph
1991 Spider Veloce W/Automatic Transmission
1964 Giulia 1600 Spider

I've recently refurbished the front end of my 1991 Spider including
replacing all the tie rod ends. I've just noticed that the inner tie rod on
the left side is rubbing against the rear portion of the lower A-arm
bracket (the portion that bolts to the chassis). Its not so bad that the
steering is impaired, but it's certainly not the way it was designed and it
is noticeable.

Advice would be very welcome.
Grazie