Re: Fred D.- a moment of silence

On Mon, 21 Apr 2003, Mauri and Bob Rand wrote:

> Because of his longstanding contribution to Alfa Romeo on the local, state,
> national, and international level, I was wondering if a digest memorial could
> be posted.  Someone mentioned a moment of silence and I have seen one already.
> Maybe a simple, one entry digest with the Topic "A moment to remember Fred"
> could be posted on the day he is laid to rest.  It could also be announced
> ahead of time for those who may want to add something to this one dedicated
> digest creating more than one entry for the memorial.

Several people have been posting messages and memories to the digest at
their own pace. Perhaps these could all be collected and put into that
single digest. Those that haven't posted can still post their's as well.

Perhaps someone could take all of these individual posts, put them into a
single larger post, and have Richard send it out to everyone as an
individual post/message (even the digest) as a special message.