Re: Women and Car Guys (was:you want to what???)

That's enough to scare one out of ten years of life. Trainable, huh? (Shudder!)

On Friday, April 18, 2003, at 05:42 PM, alfa-digest wrote:

Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2003 12:44:40 -0700 (PDT)
From: Paul Witek <pwitek@domain.elided>
Subject: Women and Car Guys (was:you want to what???)

It was explained to me by the girlfriend of a fellow Alfa owner that her and her friends thought a guy who owned an older sportscar was a good thing. And not just because of the whole "sports car" thing.

As she explained it to me, it's because they saw a man who owned an older sportscar as a man that's trainable. She figured that car guys are fiercely loyal, willing to deal with unexpected problems, and appreciative of the simple pleasures.

- - Paul Witek
CBA (Currently Between Alfas)