164 power seats fuse, where is it?

The owner's manual doesn't say where the fuse is for the power seats. I
checked the fuse box under the steering column, and the one fuse that has a
picture of a seat on it is good. What's funny is that that fuse is specified
as "available" on the fuse box cover, as if it was an extra. It has power to
the circuit, and the fuse is good. Is there another fuse somewhere?? I was
cleaning the seat control switches, and all was well until I lost power to
both seats at once. Maybe I shorted something accidentally. Any help is
appreciated!
It wa sa good day otherwise. I solved a miriad of electrical problems, PW,
PM, sunroof etc., but this seat problem got me stalled :(

Val
164S
Seattle