dead cylinder - 74 GTV

Decided that perhaps winter was finally over and attempted to de-hibernate my 74 GTV. Car started easily but ran rough. Pulling off plug wires one at a time indicated that cylinder #2 wasn't doing much of anything.

I checked the plug wire and it's fine and has plenty of spark. Changing to a new plug didn't solve anything.

Common sense says if the spark is good, I either have a fuel delivery or a compression issue. Compression I can check easily (will have to borrow a gauge tomorrow), but with respect to a possible lack of fuel - any common fault modes I should be aware of?

Car has Dellortos with Crane electronic ignition and ran fine last fall.

Thanks in advance,
Greg Stewart
Ottawa, Ontario
crippled 1974 GTV