Re: GTV steering lock

I got my latest project in a similar way, but the guy who had retrieved it and had it towed took the ignition switch out to get the steering to unlock.  He just removed the shroud on the steering column, and disconnected all the wires to the ignition switch.
This is what brought on my ? for the wiring diagram a week ago.  Still haven't had a chance to get to the car (raining during the week), but thatnks to all who sent me digrams.

Steve Hartman
71 GTV - Euro - for sale
71 GTV - resto project