re: '78 Spider for sale soon...

Well, THAT was strange. I sent a message to the digest this AM about the
Spider I'll be selling, and all that got through was the subject line.
SO, let me paraphrase my earlier post-It's spring in the Pacific
Northwet, so I'll soon be offering my Red '78 Spider for sale in Seattle.
It was originally a California car, I bought it from a gentleman in B.C.
Canada. It's got a tan top, 2 year-old, shiny Rosso paint, good tires,
and I've gone through the following items:New clutch plate, rear main
seal, tranny pilot bushing, new coolant hoses, new radiator fan and
coolant bypass check valve, newly rebuilt front calipers, new T.A., new
inner shifter boots, fresh trans/diff fluids, and I'm in the process of
renewing the brake vacuum boost cylinder and probably the master cyl.
I'll also provide a fresh set of IAP seat covers, as the interior is a
bit rough, and I intend to have Wes put his magic touch on the Spica
(adjust and check).  This car really gets noticed...I commonly have
people drive by honking and giving thumbs-ups! I'm asking $3500 for the
car (Alfa Digester discount-it's going into the local paper at $4000).
Car is in Seattle, as am I. Please contact me off-list for pics/info/to
send me money.
alfamale@domain.elidedThanks you for your continued support. BTW, I had a
dream about Damian M's Berlina last night. Do you think that's
significant?                                 Drive Carefully (but drive
often)-                                 Patrick Hood, NWARC, Seattle