RE: Dare I take the plunge?

> Lastly, if anybody has any advice, wants to buy my Audi, or has a
> Spider available within a few hundred miles of Santa Cruz, CA, then
> please email me. I can't wait to enter a new money pit, and I
> apologize
> for my newbieness.
>
> TIA,
> Ben Kaupp
> '87 Audi 4kcsq
> COMING SOON - '78 Alfa Spider?

As a college student, with only one car and limited funds, I'll second
the idea of looking for a later, Bosch injected Spider.  As a reliable
daily driver, imo it's a lot easier to deal with over the long term than
a Spica injected Alfa.

It is not the ideal vehicle for acoustics.  Even if you could find
appropriate places for speakers, you won't be able to install anything
of any significant size (easily), and when you're done the acoustics
will be less than ideal.

bs