1974 Spider rear rubber bumper trim strip?

Try saying that one 10 times fast.

Anyway, having had my Spider repainted in the wonderful original Giallo
Pagoda, I am needing a new rubber trim strip that goes between the bumper
and the body and covers the rear bumper mounts.  Have checked with usual
sources with no luck.  Anybody have one around?

Many thanks,

Mark Kunkel
74 Alfa with new coat of paint, bone stock and still Spica'd
Carrollton, GA, USA