Car wackos (was: Lawnmower Haulers)

> How about an IH Travelall? Big as a small school bus, rarer than a 164,
> solid heavy-duty construction, cheap to fix.

now IH has some serious wacko entertainment value.

Yup! ...and Richard runs a list for such wackos! Sign-up for a little while. Though the vehicles are different, the comraderie and passion for the vehicles are equally strong.

I used to drive my grandfather's 1971 IH 1100 Pick-up. THAT was a truck. (Am I off-topic yet? I have that "I must get in the last word" disease that many of us are guilty of...)

Karl